Wallet & Purse Feng Shui
Your wallet and/or handbag energy will make a difference in your wealth opportunities. The purpose of a wallet is to hold your wealth or potential wealth. You want it to attract more wealth by the wealth that it holds. Here are some things to consider:
- When your wallet or purse is in poor repair it is disrespectful of your wealth. It’s a metaphor for your financial well-being.
- Receipts for money spent attract more of the same…money spent. Keep receipts in an envelope or in your pocket…not your wallet or purse
- Tuck a “magnet” for attracting more wealth. Some people tuck a $50 or $100 bill into the back of their wallet. Take it out and refresh its energy occasionally so it doesn’t become stagnant.
- Don’t keep anything that doesn’t add to your wealth. If you want to carry photos, do so in another way. Many wallets come with a clear plastic insert for photos. Remove it and carry it in another pocket or purse.
- Things that belong in a wallet: ID, cash, credit/debit cards, rewards cards, paychecks, blank checks
- Keep your wallet orderly and don’t overstuff it. If you have excess credit cards that you don’t use regularly, put them in another place or leave them at home. Credit cards can be viewed as wealth, but also as debt. Don’t carry cards that have a large balance owing.
- The color of your wallet or purse should support your personal trigram. If the color is in a clash with your personal trigram it can actually erode your wealth…money flows out as fast or faster than it comes in.
If you want a personalized trigram report, email me (email@example.com)