Vibration of the Earth
The universal vibration is a scientific phenomenon that is inherent in everything we see and don’t see in our environment. Everything is pulsating and vibrating. You’ve undoubtedly heard someone say, “keep your vibration high,” and you may have considered it a “new agey” expression, but it is based on science. Did you know that the earth vibrates at a frequency of approximately 8Hz? 7.83Hz to be precise. This is a lower range frequency of the key of C…so low that it cannot be heard except with scientific equipment. This electromagnetic frequency is the earth’s binaural beat or “heartbeat,” which was originally hypothesized in 1952, by a German physicist and professor W.O. Schumann, and is referred to as the Schumann Resonance. This vibration is a very powerful frequency that’s used in brainwave entrainment and is found in both alpha and theta brain wave states, associated with meditation, hypnotic states, HGH levels, and increases cerebral blood flow levels when used therapeutically. The universal frequency is 432Hz, which is a C#…and everything in nature vibrates at this frequency. It’s also known as OM or AUM…the sound of the universe. When chanted, this frequency calms the mind, decreases blood pressure, and improves heart function. Astonishing, huh?
Vibration in Healing
As previously mentioned, the earth’s frequency is in the lower range of the key of C. Is it a coincidence that the vibration of the Root Chakra is also a frequency of the key of C? To be more precise, the Root Chakra frequency is 256hz…or middle C. Our Root or Base Chakra “grounds” us…connects us to the earth’s energy. The use of vibrational healing/therapy has been used for millennia. From the time someone first hit two sticks together or used a rattle, or beat a drum, we have been using vibrational frequencies to heal ourselves and the earth. The extensive Chakra system in Ayurvedic Medicine focuses on “wheels of energy” within and without the body. The chromatic scale associated with the basic 7 chakras: A=third eye, B=crown, C=root, D=sacral, E=solar plexus, F=heart, G=throat.Other therapeutic modalities use tiny needles, sound therapy, therapeutic massage, aroma therapy, Reiki, and other energy work to change/raise the vibration of the patient to remove dis-ease and regain health. The interesting thing about using vibration for healing is that you can even raise or lower the vibration of inanimate objects and unseen energy through the interaction of other vibrational frequencies.
How can you change your vibration and that of your surroundings? Raising your personal vibration begins with an internal journey and it usually involves your immediate environment as well. Like all other lifestyle habits and mindsets, you have to be tuned into what you are doing and recognize the areas where change is desired. Here are a few simple steps you can take:
- Mindfulness/meditation will truly change your life. Choose what you think, say and do carefully. Positive words and thoughts will raise your vibration while the opposite is also true. Gratitude is a powerful way to raise your vibration and invite abundance into your life. Meditation doesn’t have to be done sitting criss-cross on the floor. You can do walking meditations in nature, focusing only on the wonder of the natural environment around you. You can even do a morning or evening meditation while lying in bed. It’s a perfect time to bring awareness to the things for which you are grateful. A mini-meditation may be taking a few seconds to focus your awareness on your heart center, slowly inhale, and slowly exhale. You’d be surprised how centered, peaceful and alert you will be come by taking this simple break.
- Aromatherapy. Smudge with burnt sage, palo santo or other herbs. You’ll be amazed at the difference this will make in how you feel…it’s like scrubbing the air! You can also use essential oils in a diffuser or mixed with distilled water in a spray bottle. Try lavender on your turned down bed and pillows before you climb in for the night. Add a few drops of rose oil, rose hip oil, or rose water to your facial regimen. Not only will it benefit your skin, but rose essence has many therapeutic properties, including an antidepressant.
- Sound. This is kind of a no-brainer, right? If you live in a highly dense urban environment, you are probably bombarded daily with the sounds of traffic, sirens, construction, people, and even overhead air traffic. Even in a more rural environment, there can be sound “sha” that grates on your nerves, such as barking dogs and vehicles. Again, these will lower your vibration because they negatively affect your neuro responses. Take time to seek places where you can get away from the everyday sounds that lower your vibration. Play gentle or uplifting music, binaural tracks, or nature sounds to counterbalance the lower frequencies that affect you. When you’re cleaning, play something playful, energetic, or that transports you to a time of your innocence.
- Move, sing, play! There’s nothing quite like physical activity to improve your overall well-being. You will physically change every cell and brain wave patterns through these activities. Dance and sing while you clean house. Take breaks from your desk to get up and go for a walk or do a little yoga. Your vibration will be much higher and you’ll be more productive.
- Play an instrument or learn a new language. You’ll raise your vibration by creating new neuro-synaptic responses and neuro pathways. No stagnant brain energy!
Vibration of the Built Environment
The ancients understood how to work with the natural and built environments to maximize their vibration within the context of the universe. We’ve established that everything around you vibrates at a high or low vibration. Healing your home or place of business will affect you and others who occupy, work, or visit. Remember the last time you visited a hospital and you could feel your energy waning? The vibration of sickness is very low, which has a draining effect. On the other hand, how do you feel when you visit a park or attend a child’s birthday party? If your home, business, or workplace is fun, engaging, and inviting, you and others will feel good there. To keep the vibration high, begin by keeping the space tidy and orderly. No one can work productively, nor stay positive in chaos. When everything in the immediate environment is disorderly it drains the vibration of those who live, work or visit there. Dust and dirt have a very low vibration…it attracts insects and fills the air with stagnant energy and bacteria. Good lighting and ventilation are imperative. Allow lots of natural light and use creative artificial lighting to illuminate dark spaces. Open windows and doors whenever possible for an infusion of fresh air. Believe it or not, indoor air quality is 5-8 times greater than outdoors, even in a city. Don’t overcrowd the space with furnishings and accessories. This has a “suffocating” energy. Keep things in good repair or discard anything that you can’t repair. Incorporate some of the methods mentioned earlier to raise the vibration and create a serene environment. To “heal” or “clear” space, refer to this article: http://whitelotusfs.com/energy-cleansing-what-is-it/
For a professional assessment of your building, contact me via the website (www.whitelotusfs.com), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone (619-793-4812)