Opportunities for love, money, health and prosperity are hiding right beneath your nose…
A residential consultation and report will average $488 for either a single family or multi-family dwelling single level dwelling. Additional fees may be incurred if a dwelling is more complex. Factors that may incur additional fees are:
- Complex site
- Distance from San Diego greater than 20 miles (excess travel time)
- Occupants in excess of 4
- Multiple levels
This will be discussed at our first contact. The average apartment, condo, or single family dwelling requires an average of 2 hours on site and 4 hrs of studio time to prepare a comprehensive report and chart. A multi-level dwelling
Included in the consultation fee:
- Classical Feng Shui consultation w/Lou Pan readings, and Xuan Kong and Trigram analyses.
- Spatial assessment, including furniture arrangement, color & art as pertains to energetic flow
- Trigrams of the occupants with recommendations for best personal directions for sleep, study, etc.
- Exterior elements/environmental assessment and recommendations
- A comprehensive report and chart of everything discussed during the site visit & any additional findings of the audit (emailed)
- 30 days of follow-up care via phone and email
- Energy clearing, space healing & energetic reset. This cannot be done while workers, contractors are on site, or if other non-residents are coming and going.
- Travel/trip fees in excess of 20 mi from my studio in Ocean Beach or if I need to make a second site visit
- Organization and de-cluttering assistance (@ $68/hr)
- Personal shopper/implementation (@ $68/hr)
- Residential design consulting: color, space planning, styling, art, sourcing (@ $108/hr)
- Floor plan drawings (@$68/hr)
What to expect from the site visit:
- A tour of the premises, inside and out, to analyze the surroundings and determine the building’s orientation
- Preliminary findings and recommendations for interior and exterior adjustments
- Energy recalibration with possible earth healing (depending upon the history and needs of the home)
What you provide in advance of the visit:
- A floor plan, drawn to scale. This is imperative. If you don’t have one, it is impossible to be accurate in determining where you should place elemental adjustments.
- A completed questionnaire (emailed to you), which will include the construction year of the building, significant history, approximate square footage, and birth dates of all permanent residents.
Note: If you want me to do a scale drawing for you, I will need at least an additional hour on site to measure and sketch your floor plan and in the studio to do a proper CAD drawing. CAD drawings incur additional fees @ $68/hr and can take between 4-8 hours studio time in addition to the time spent on site. Petite spaces may only require a couple of hours.