Opportunities for love, money, health and prosperity are hiding right beneath your nose…
Feng Shui consultation & report for residential clients averages $488 for a single family or multi-family dwellings. The site, size of the residence, number of occupants and location may affect fees. This will be discussed during the first contact. The average apartment, condo, or single family dwelling requires an average of 2 hours on site and 4 hrs of studio time to prepare a comprehensive report and chart.
Included in the consultation fee:
- Classical Feng Shui consultation, Lou Pan readings and analysis.
- Space planning, color & art consultation as pertains to energetic flow
- A full report and chart covering everything discussed during the site visit & additional findings (emailed)
- 30 days of follow-up care via phone and email
- Energy clearing, space healing & energetic reset. This cannot be done while workers, contractors are on site, or if other non-residents are coming and going. Small children and pets are extremely sensitive to energy so it’s best that they are not present at the time of an energy clearing.
- Travel fees (for locations more than 20min from San Diego)
- Organization and de-cluttering assistance (@ $68/hr)
- Personal shopper/implementation (@ $68/hr)
- Residential design consulting: color, space planning, styling, art, sourcing (@ $118/hr)
- Floor plan drawings (@$68/hr)
What to expect at the site visit:
- A tour of the premises, inside and out, to analyze the surroundings and determine the building’s orientation
- Recommendations for best layout of furnishings to adjust energy flow
- Artwork recommendations where needed
- Lou Pan readings, calculations and analysis with a preliminary reporting of findings and recommendations
- Energy clearing: must be scheduled when no people or pets are in the house. In preparation for the energy clearing the home should be as tidy as possible.
What you provide:
- A floor plan, drawn to scale. This is imperative. If you don’t have one, allow additional time at the consultation for me to take dimensions and sketch a schematic. Floor plan drawings incur additional fees @ $88/hr and can take between 4-8 hours in addition to the time spent on site. Petite spaces may only take a couple of hours.
- A completed questionnaire (emailed to you), which will include the construction year of the building, approximate square footage and birth dates of residents.