Balancing the energy of the property, the seller/landlord, and the agent, while attracting the right buyer/renter can be very complex
Purchasing/Leasing Real Estate:
When you are purchasing a new home or office, selecting the property that is most harmonious for your family or business has tremendous benefits. Real Estate consultations are $168 for the first home/building and $98 for each additional building. To analyze the property I will need the construction year of the building and birth dates of the residents/occupants.
Selling/Leasing Real Estate:
This is an important time to put everything into place to assure a quick and positive experience. With Feng Shui as part of the equation, the results are nothing short of spectacular. The fee for consulting on a resale/rental property is $368. 60 days of follow-up care is included. These are services I can provide:
- Expert instruction on how to prepare the exterior and interior spaces, and stage it for optimum results in the shortest possible time.
- Proven Feng Shui secrets for selling/leasing your home or business in the least amount of time for the most $$
Feng Shui support for realtors includes:
- Group presentations
- Determining hidden energetic negatives and providing solutions to attract the best possible new tenant/owner
- Walk clients through visualizing and “detachment” exercises
What you can expect at the site visit:
Seller/Realtor: A tour of the premises, inside and out, to analyze the surroundings and determine the building’s orientation. Compass readings, analysis, and make recommendations. Layout of the furnishings will be discussed for sellers, to assist energy flow. If I am employed to implement the staging, a timeline and fees will be discussed.
A report with findings and recommendations will be submitted, along with suggestions on how to implement the adjustments and enhancements. I will also accompany the residents through an energetic release.
Buyer: Lou Pan readings, calculations and a brief explanation of the findings, including whether or not the property has the ability to energetically support the buyer/family.
Energy clearings are recommended for both sellers and buyers. In preparation for the energy clearing the home should be as orderly and clean as possible, inside and out. For sellers, this will assist in disconnecting the seller’s energy from the home and opening it to the new owner. For buyers, this should be done before the buyer moves into the home to clear remaining energy and raise the vibration to welcome the new owner.
What you will need to provide:
- A detailed floorplan, drawn to scale. If you don’t have one, allow additional time at the consultation for obtaining dimenstions. If I am to do a floorplan drawing, additional fees will be incurred @ $175/hr and can take from 2-6 hours, depending on the complexity.
- A completed questionnaire (which will be emailed to you), to include the year of construction and dates of birth of permanent occupants/residents
The year the prospective home was built and/or significantly remodeled. Birth dates, along with gender, of new potential residents.