“Whenever we open a new store we want to make certain that everything is in place. Success is easier if you’ve created a positive harmony.” -Olive Lubner, CEO Robb & Stucky
Feng Shui consultation & report for commercial clients averages $648 for an office or business. The site, size & complexity of the building, and number of occupants may affect fees. This will be discussed during the first contact. The average business or office requires approximately 3 hours on site and an additional 4 hrs of studio time to prepare the comprehensive report and chart.
Included in the consultation fee:
- Classical Feng Shui consultation, compass readings, and analysis of the building and occupants.
- Space planning, color & art consultation as pertains to energetic flow
- A full report and chart covering everything discussed during the site visit & additional findings (emailed)
- 30 days of follow-up care via phone and email
- Energy clearing (optional) – only performed outside of normal business hours
- Travel fees (for locations more than 20min from San Diego)
- Organization and de-cluttering assistance (@ $108/hr)
- Personal shopper/implementation (@ $108/hr)
- Commercial design consulting: color, space planning, styling, art (per additional Design Agreement/Contract)
- Floor plan drawings (@$88/hr)
What to expect at the site visit:
- A tour of the premises, inside and out, to analyze the surroundings and determine the building’s orientation
- Recommendations for layout of the furnishings to adjust energy flow and provide power positions.
- Artwork recommendations where needed
- Lou Pan readings, calculations and analysis with a preliminary reporting of findings and recommendations
- Energy Clearing: must be scheduled when there are no employees or customers in the building. In preparation for the energy clearing the spaces should be as orderly and clean as possible.
What you provide:
- A floor plan, drawn to scale. This is imperative. If you don’t have one, allow additional time at the consultation for me to take dimensions and sketch a schematic. Floor plan drawings incur additional fees @ $88/hr and can take between 4-8 hours in addition to the time spent on site. Petite or free span spaces may take an hour or two.
- A completed questionnaire (emailed to you), which will include the construction year of the building, approximate square footage and birth dates of principle occupants.